The Fall Kickoff Event will be Tuesday, September 20th from 6:00-8:00 pm. There will be a light dinner of pizza served on that day.
Who Should Attend?
Men Who Want to...
- discover God's design for their lives
- discover the difference between Cultural and Biblical Christianity
- learn how to be a hero to their family
- avoid the type of success that leads to failure
- discuss how to apply Biblical principles to their everyday life
- learn how to beat the rat race
- begin a deeper life of faith in Christ
Join us on the first, third and fifth Tuesday of the month at 6:25 pm at the church.
This Fall, we will be going through "From Futility to Wisdom: A Journey for Real Me Through Ecclesiastes" taught by Pastor Troy Wilson.
September 20 at 6:00 pm
October 4 at 6:25 pm
October 18 at 6:25 pm
November 1 at 6:25 pm
November 15 at 6:25 pm
November 29 at 6:00 pm - This is our service project at Feed My Starving Children. Details to follow.
December 6 at 6:25 pm
December 20 at 6:25 pm
Contact Dan Leggett at or 651-644-6979 with any questions.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17