We had another great fall and we are ready for the winter. We have some exciting activities scheduled for this Winter.
First, on Saturday, January 9 at 9am, we will be having our men's breakfast. Join us for great food, fellowship and an overview of ministry activities for the year.
The Winter Kickoff Event will be Tuesday, January 19th from 6:00-8:00 pm. There will be a light dinner served on that day.
Who Should Attend?
Men Who Want to...
- discover God's design for their lives
- discover the difference between Cultural and Biblical Christianity
- learn how to be a hero to their family
- avoid the type of success that leads to failure
- discuss how to apply Biblical principles to their everyday life
- learn how to beat the rat race
- begin a deeper life of faith in Christ
Join us on the first, third and fifth Tuesday of the month at 6:25 pm at the church.
January 19 at 6:00 pm
February 2 at 6:25 pm
February 16 at 6:25 pm
March 1 at 6:25 pm
March 15 at 6:00 pm - This is our service project at Feed My Starving Children. Details to follow.
March 29 at 6:25 pm
April 5 at 6:25 pm
April 19 at 6:25 pm
May 3 at 6:25 pm
May 17 at 6:25 pm
Contact Dan Leggett at or 651-644-6979 with any questions.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17